Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm just saying...

This is the first official blog on "I'm just saying." Getting things started and not really sure how these things go. Until I get my sea legs, I'll just put 3 topics in each blog -- sports, politics, and other.

Sports - With Giants' training camp starting tomorrow, I was wondering why fans go to the game of two teams and wear a jersey from a third team. For example, you go to a Giants / Cowboys game and someone wears a Seahawks jersey. Honestly, if you have no other place to wear it, don't buy it. I'm just saying...

Politics - Still undecided on the presidential election, but I'll probably vote for the candidate whose commercials scare me the most. What's up with the scary music when the narrator speaks about the other guy. Freaks me out. I'm just saying...

Other - Recently, I've been putting orange juice in a tupperware and freezing it. Then I dig in at night after dinner. My wife told me the other night that ice cream is more healthy than orange juice. If that's the case, everything I know in life is wrong. I'm just saying...

1 comment:

Mommy Diaries said...

If the ice cream is actually frozen yogurt and is fat free and low in sugar, it may actually be healthier than oj (or at the very least, less sugary)... Plus, it tastes better.