Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why is US Air still in business?

Honestly. I get to the airport and check in. Apparently they give everyone a middle seat when they check in. They ask if I want an aisle or window...so I respond that I'd like a window. "Ok that'll be $25."


Excuse me. Is that a joke? But no, it goes on. I check my bag...$15. Yes, $15 to check a bag that was small enough to carry-on, but I didn't want to hassle with it.

I get on the flight, "would you like a drink?"

Sure why not? That'll be $2.

But the greatest part is when I open the food tray...an advertisement for some cold medicine. What is this...Major League 2 when Roger Dorn gets advertisements around the Cleveland Indians stadium to make it look like a little league field.

If you have to nickel and dime that much just to barely make ends meet...maybe you shouldn't be in business to begin with.

I'm just saying.

No comments: